miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2021

Time to be Honest (COMMENT 12)

What can I say about the third term? It is a well-known fact that it is the final and the most difficult term. I do not know why, but it might be due to the fatigue of the school year. Or just it is springtime, and we are more excited.

This third term is extremely challenging for me since I have my English and French exams to pass the B1 certification. How nervous I am !! Nevertheless, I promise I will do my best. As well, during this final term, I have to do much practice since I get highly nervous when I am under exam conditions.

All in all, I will study and do my homework to get good marks, because in the final term they are more important. My English teacher is always telling us that the party is over, so all of us should do our best to reach the summit.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario