jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021

COMPOSITION 2

I met my friend Hannah two years ago, in a summer camp, which is near my town. We have got on well with each other since the first day.

She is from Ireland and she is seventeen years old. She has got curly, long and light hair. She has got the eyes between blue and green, everyone likes her lovely eyes. She is medium height, as me.

Hannah is generous and confident. If you have a problem, she will try to help you. She is polite, she hates people that are rude. She likes playing chess, she is a very good chess player. She told me she had won a regional championship in her country in the year 2016.

I think that we are different from each other, but when we are together it doesn't matter, and we enjoy the moment and we laugh a lot. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario