jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021

COMPOSITION 5

 30 January

Hi Carmen Rojas,

How's life in Motril? We haven't spoken for ages! The last time was in your house when we took a cup of coffee. Sorry, I haven't visited you, but I have had a lot of exams and projects. Currently, I have some free time.

At the moment, I'm thinking about my summer holidays. Do you remember last year? You said something about going to France to spend holidays there with some friends of yours. We should go this year. Indeed, I could improve my French.

I think that we can also call Andrea. We will be able to rent a car, she has had her driving license for three years, and travel around all the country. We can stop in Paris to visit the Eiffel Tower. As well, we can go to Normandy, because I have seen an interesting program about it. I hope that you will be interested in it. Write soon with your answer!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Johana.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario