jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021

COMPOSITION 1

 Hi everyone!

I'm Johana Gutiérrez and I'm sixteen years old. I've been living in Lobres all my life. And this is my new blog. Before, I had another blog different from this blog, in which I wrote my writing exercises of English. Here I'm going to write about the good moments that I may have in the future. And for the new readers, I'm going to introduce myself again.

I've got two great interests. They're different from the others. One is basketball. I usually go on Fridays at 17H30. And then, all of us go to a bar in the evening. Both my teammates and I are really hungry.

My other interest is to watch movies, especially superhero movies. I've only been three times in the cinema to watch MARVEL movies. All my cousins that live near me also like these movies. None of us has seen the new movie. We're waiting to watch it.

I like both interests, but I prefer basket because I can meet my teammates. Now they're my friends, too.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario