jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021

COMPOSITION 3

To: complaints@restaurantMrFood.com

From: johana@gmail.com

Subject: Complaint about my dinner.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about my dinner at your restaurant last weekend. I was very excited to go to your restaurant and taste the delicious meat.

My problem started when I asked the waiter for the menu. I read the menu and I saw the dish "Local delicacies". Neither in the ingredients nor in the specifications it was said something about peanuts. Then, when I ate the first bite felt asif I was short of air and I lost consciousness. Afterward, I woke up in hospital. 

I want to tell you that I am allergic to peanuts. After all the situation I am tired, but I am also angry. Peanuts do not appear in the menu. So, I decided To complain to your restaurant and ask you to change the menu. I would like you the refund the money that I had to pay in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Gutiérrez.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario