miércoles, 5 de enero de 2022

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FAVOURITE CELEBRATION IN THE YEAR? WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT? (COMPOSITION 3)

 Of all festivals in Spain, I like The Three Wise Men's Day. It is on 6th January. Each year, I usually go with my family to the town's square to open my presents.

In general, since Christmas Day, all of these days are magic, but this day, for me, it is the most magical day. You are with your family, and playing with your new toys. I remove the Christmas decoration, I put the Christmas tree in the box and I turn off the Christmas lights.

Also, it is a little sad day, because we return to school in one or two days. But the positive side is that you see all you friends again and show them your presents.

This year, for me, will be different, because I lost a very, very special and lovely person. I try to spend the day with happiness with all my family, in special my little cousins, who live this day innocently.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario