miércoles, 5 de enero de 2022

SUPER MARIO BROS (COMMENT 7)

Over the years, Mario has become more and more famous since 1981, being the protagonist or another character in a lot of games. Now, Mario has 168 games for different devices. Mario has become one of the most recognized logos of the Nintendo company.

When I was a little girl, I used to play Mario Bros on my red Nintendo DS with my sister. I was always Luigi in the mod multiplayer. My parents bought it for me for Christmas, and that day my sister and I just went down to have lunch. We spent all day playing Mario Bros, also Indiana Jones Lego. Although, I must also say that I broke my Nintendo due to the frustration of losing in the games.

Later, I got other games of Mario Bros, like Mario Cars or Super Mario 64. When I was older, my uncle Antonio gave us a WII. It brought The New Super Mario Bros. I used to die, and once I blocked the game due to all the times I died. We had to restart the game over and over again.

I would buy another Nintendo only to play Mario Bros games. I enjoy passing levels, fighting against the bad of Bowser, and saving the princess Peach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario