domingo, 31 de octubre de 2021

SUMMER (COMMENT 1)

Next week, high school is starting, which means that the summer is over. The summer has been different from the others, but I have enjoyed this year more.

My summer started when I went to the cottage of a friend of mine. I spent the day laughing and dancing. On 25th June it was Andrea’s birthday. On July 19th I went to Salobreña, and we decided to go to a beach restaurant, and there I had a little dispute. They didn’t give me the hamburger until one hour later. On the 23rd, I went to the Molvizar’s festivities, where I met my friends.

On August 1st, I went to Isla Magica and Agua Magica. My day started at 4 am, and I arrived in Sevilla at 11 am. I went to an attraction called Jaguar. I was nervous, but it was incredible. I returned to Lobres the next day at 2 am. Although, all summer wasn’t great. I had to go to emergencies due to an infection in one of my teeth surgeries. The last day was my birthday.


The summer has gone, but we can enjoy it a little more, not forgetting the difficult and desperate current situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario