domingo, 31 de octubre de 2021

DO YOU LIKE SCIENCE FICTION STORIES/FILMS? WHY? (COMPOSITION 1)

 A few years ago, on a dark winter Friday night, I was really bored, when suddenly, I saw a fragment of a Star Wars film. I used to think that type of films was boring. But that night decided to see the first film of the saga.

It was incredible, there was action and drama, there were a lot of explosions. After that night I watched all the saga in the next weeks. What I like the most are superhero films. Last Friday, I went with my friends to the cinema to watch "Venom 2". Also, I like "Avatar" and I am expecting the second part.

I do not like all the films of the kind. For example, I hate "Matrix" or "Back to the future". I will never see them in my life.

To sum up, I like the films that have a good plot, action, and a little drama. But I do not read anything about this type.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario