sábado, 6 de febrero de 2021

For our own good (COMMENT 5)

The coronavirus has changed our lives since last year. Many people are infected. Now, we are at the third wave. The third and the second wave are overpassing the amount of people affected by the first wave. Today, in Andalusia, we have reached the highest number of people dead in all the pandemic.

I want to share my experience with you. My mother works as a home help assistant. The person she is assisting, who is around 90 years old, was infected, but fortunately, she didn’t get symptoms. Unlike my mother, she got infected. Last Friday, she was afraid, and she decided to go to had done a PCR. She was tested negative.

Yesterday, I was determined to go to high school. But first, my mother decided to have another PCR done. I was waiting in Salobreña inside my car when my father came, to tell me that my mother had tested positive. All my world got down because this afternoon I had my exams at the Official Language School. I could do them via the Internet. I must be at house for ten days.

In my opinion, there are people that for their job must be careful, but sometimes we can’t avoid them. On the other hand, some people prefer not to follow the precautions or the rules.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario