martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Privacy


Nowadays, the privacy is very sensitive. We have more information on our computers or our phones than in our houses.

The big companies, like Google, listen through our technologies to show publicity according to our favorite topics, or they look at our searches. For example, my sister and I were talking about Dublin because she was deciding her Erasmus destination. And a few moments later, in Instagram's stories, there was an advertisement about apartments to live in Dublin.

Helicopter parents are always looking for their children, they protect them more than it is necessary. These parents are constantly telling us what to do and what not to do. They want to control all our steps.

Personally, I think kids should have an intimacy, but with some limits. We need to look for our likes. It is important to discover the world by ourselves. I like when I spend my free time alone doing whatever I love, for example reading my favorite book or watching my favorite series.






                                       Resultado de imagen de privacy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario