martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Travelling

To begin with, I have confessed that I haven't been to other countries yet, but in the future, If I had money, I would like to travel around the world like Willy Fog and Passepartout. In addition, next year I will be visiting my sister in Brighton.

Travelling is very important because we learn from other cultures. And the most important, nowadays, we learn other languages. English is the most important language in the world, though.

I’d like to go to the United States, especially to cities like New York to see the Statue of Liberty. Or to Washington, D.C. to see The White House. Also, I want to go to Canada or the United Kingdom.

Obviously, we need money to travel but the most crucial is to have friends to share the experience and rises.



Resultado de imagen de travelling

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario