sábado, 15 de febrero de 2020

Kobe Bryant

For a start, I didn't know who was Kobe Bryant. But last 26th January, I was at my house when my sister sent me a message, Kobe Bryant had died with her daughter Gianna and seven other people in a helicopter crash.

Kobe Bryant was born on 23rd August 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His father was a former NBA player, Joe Bryant. He started to play when he was at the High School. He didn't go to the university and decided to sit for the NBA draft. He won 5 rings' NBA.

He got married to Vanessa Laine on 18th April 2001. With this woman, he had four girls. Her youngest daughter was just 7 months old when he died.

The singer Bad Bunny published a song called 6 rings (the five rings with the NBA and one with her wife) about him to pay tribute. His friends and other famous people in different social networks say a last goodbye to him.



Resultado de imagen de Kobe Bryant








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario