miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2018

COMMENT 2

Chickens on the run & Obesity

When I was little , I watched Chicken Run on some occasions. I remember that the film is about some chickens in a farm and that they were going to be killed to make canned chicken but they could escape. Today I learned that the film wanted to tell a real story in which some prisioners English, American... in the Second World War were in a Nazi camp where like the chickens were going to be killed after trying to escape.

Resultado de imagen de chickens on the run
Resultado de imagen de the great escape













I think the excessive consumption of fried chicken produces obesity among humans beings, especially in the United States. We should take less meat and more fruit and vegetables for our health and we need to do more exercise,too.

Resultado de imagen de obesidad eeuu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario