viernes, 25 de octubre de 2019

COMMENT 3


It’s so to bad read this post for me. I was so excited to go on this travel to the UK. My sister had participated in the trip with Albert to Dublin, Ireland. I want to go because I’ve read about the city in a lot of magazines and I’ve seen lots of TV series and films and I would like to go. Also, I want a picture in a red telephone box. It’s so famous in this country. It would be so special to go on this trip with fifteen or twenty people, for example. The city is Cambridge. Cambridge is near London. It's an old  university city, in  2001, there were  22,153 students. In April 2011, the city gave his name to  prince William and  Kate for getting married. It's curious that Cambridge and Salamanca in Spain are twinned.


Resultado de imagen de cambridge

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario