jueves, 7 de marzo de 2019

Writing 3

A: Hello Spencer. What are you doing?
B: Oh Hi Hanna I'm looking for some information about this university.
A: Really? So is Aria. But I haven't any university thought.
B: You should look for a university. If you don't send your enrollment now, you won't entry in one... 
     What do you want to study?
A: I want to study Biology
B: Do you?
A: Yes, but I haven't the mark required. I must choose an other university degree.
B: Really? Must you? That's very sad. I am thinking about going to the University of Granada. I               want to study Psychology.
A: Let me see. I'm searching the marks. OMG! I have the mark required in physics in the University      of Granada.
B: Do you? We are going to study together in the capital.
A: Well, I am going to my home. I'm going to tell my parents. Bye!
B: Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario